So, after a few months of buying solo ads and swapping solo ads as well and banking them, I am now in the position where I have a pretty good sized list myself. This means I’m now able to sell solo ad clicks myself and because my list is new, the optin rates I have […]
Hi everyone, So as you may remember from my last post, I had great success with a solo ad promotion I had bought from Cal Champlin, although I do think that Cal really over delivered and gave me far more clicks than the 100 clicks I had bought from him. Anyway, last week I bought a solo […]
Okay, so following on from you last post where I mentioned that I was going to be buying and trying a few solo ads as a way of building my email mailing list. I recently bought my very first solo ad and I’m pretty pleased with the results. Now its just about a week or […]
In my next post I’m going to start telling you about the results I’ve had from the various solo ads I’ve just started to buy and test, but before I move on to all that I just want to fill you in on exactly where I’m sending this traffic and what happens once that traffic clicks […]
Hi Guys, I recently set up a simple little squeeze page with the idea of building a list from it – BUT, there’s a problem! The problem is, Google hates squeeze pages, so there really isn’t going to be any free natural traffic to my squeeze page from Google. So, I have decided that instead of doing […]
- 99% Of ALL Sales Funnels Are WRONG!
- A Few Squeeze Page Kick-Ass Tips!
- How To REALLY Make Money Online With Internet Marketing
- I Bought a Lot of Stuff! (Lesson 2)
- If You Can Do This Then…. (Lesson 3)
- It’s Just Happened Again! (Lesson One)
- Keep Still. Stop jumping around! (Lesson 4)
- Let’s Get Started With The Good Stuff (Lesson 5)
- Low Priced Special Offer Solo Ads
- Solo Ads For Sale