Okay, so following on from you last post where I mentioned that I was going to be buying and trying a few solo ads as a way of building my email mailing list.
I recently bought my very first solo ad and I’m pretty pleased with the results.
Now its just about a week or so now since I bought my very first solos ad. I bought it from a guy called Cal Champlin. Cal has two options, he has a 125 clicks for $40 and also a 250 clicks for $80.
Now because this was my very first solo ad and I was just testing the water, I went for the cheaper 125 clicks for $40.
My Solo Ad Results
For the 125 clicks I bought I’ve actually had 119 subscribers so far! Now I need to point out that my tracking in Aweber wasn’t working, so I really have no idea how many clicks Cal actually sent me, but I’m guessing that I must have got double what I paid for, because 119 new subscribers is amazing.
From those 119 new subscribers, I had a total of 7 sales, which gave me a return of $52 for the $40 I spent on the solo ad. So a $12 profit straight away!
My Review Score Out Of 10
I have to give Cal a 9.5 out of 10 – Excellent.
- 99% Of ALL Sales Funnels Are WRONG!
- A Few Squeeze Page Kick-Ass Tips!
- How To REALLY Make Money Online With Internet Marketing
- I Bought a Lot of Stuff! (Lesson 2)
- If You Can Do This Then…. (Lesson 3)
- It’s Just Happened Again! (Lesson One)
- Keep Still. Stop jumping around! (Lesson 4)
- Let’s Get Started With The Good Stuff (Lesson 5)
- Low Priced Special Offer Solo Ads
- Solo Ads For Sale