So as you may remember from my last post, I had great success with a solo ad promotion I had bought from Cal Champlin, although I do think that Cal really over delivered and gave me far more clicks than the 100 clicks I had bought from him. Anyway, last week I bought a solo ad from Michael Hamm of Bulldog Marketing. Again I went for the 100 clicks which I paid $50 for 100 clicks.
Its 6 days now since he sent out the emails and all the sign-ups to my list appear to have stopped now, so I think I’m pretty safe in posting my solo ad review, so check it out below;-
My Solo Ad Results
For the 100 clicks I bought from Michael I got 43 new subscribers.
The 43 new subscribers, brought me in 3 sales, which gave me a return of $28 for the $50.
So in regards to an imediate return, I’ve actually lost a few Dollars – $22 in total, BUT, even so, I’m pretty happy with the 43 new subscribers I now have.
I’m thinking that anything over 40% new subscribers is pretty good, so all in all I’m pleased with the results.
My Review Score Out Of 7.5
I have to give Michael Hamm 7.5 out of 10 – Good.
- 99% Of ALL Sales Funnels Are WRONG!
- A Few Squeeze Page Kick-Ass Tips!
- How To REALLY Make Money Online With Internet Marketing
- I Bought a Lot of Stuff! (Lesson 2)
- If You Can Do This Then…. (Lesson 3)
- It’s Just Happened Again! (Lesson One)
- Keep Still. Stop jumping around! (Lesson 4)
- Let’s Get Started With The Good Stuff (Lesson 5)
- Low Priced Special Offer Solo Ads
- Solo Ads For Sale